We're sorry to hear that you may be experiencing issues with a product you purchased! We'll get you well on your way to a replacement, so lets get started.
After the receipt of your order, we offer a 30-day return policy on any DOA (dead on arrival) or unused items, factory sealed in the manufacturer's original packaging.
Please inspect and test all products upon receipt, the 30-day return window begins regardless of whether the products were opened or not.
After the 30-day return period ends, we try our best to provide as much assistance as possible with any manufacturer defect problems that may arise. We value your business, and always try to work out the best possible solution to issues on a case-by-case basis. We strive to be as reasonable and fair as possible and hope our customers reciprocate.
Unfortunately consumables are always a final sale
(e-juice, coils, tanks, accesories, drip tips, replacement parts, rebuildable supplies, etc) and cannot be returned for any reason.
- Please read our Return Policy & Warranty Information to understand what is covered and what is not.
- Where applicable, you must provide a warranty card, authenticity code as well as all of the original packaging and its contents.
- Fill out the return form at the bottom of this page.
- Please provide as much detail as possible when describing the issue, in all cases we will ask for you to provide pictures or a video detailing the issue, you can send that to email@example.com with the heading RMA ID: (You will get the ID for the RMA when you complete the return form below).
- Once we approve your RMA, print a copy of the approval email.
- Send us your item as well as the printed copy of the approval email.
- We will be unable to accept any returns that are missing any of the above components.
- Unless dead on arrival - the customer assumes all costs in shipping the items back to DashVapes. DashVapes assumes all cost in shipping the items back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred are non-refundable/creditable.
This form needs to be filled out for each item being returned.
What is covered by our Warranty?
What is not covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, merchanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (comsetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
We check every return for the fault that you state. If we find that the product does not have a manufacturer defect and is working as intended, you will have to pay for the product to be shipped back to you.
Please Sign in
to the account you purchased this item with to view the Return form.